For carers (Aged care/Home care/Disability care)
For Excellence in the Manual Handling.
- Course Duration3 Days
- Book Now
- Course Fee$85
What is Manual Handling?
Manual Handling is any activity that requires effort to lift, move, push, pull, carry, hold or restrain a person who needs support due to ageing, disability or other reasons. Manual Handling is a mandatory part of every Aged carer/Disability carer /Home carer job and crucial to your success in completing your daily tasks at the workplace smoothly.
Manual handling, if practised incorrectly can be one of the most common causes of injury in the workplace and can lead to severe consequences for you or the client. This Manual Handling course will teach you how to safely identify, plan and perform manual handling tasks to maintain an injury-free workplace.
Although there are no formal entry requirements for this qualification, some basic requirements are mentioned below:
- Positive and caring attitude in working with older people and people with Disability.
- Physical capacity to work as an Aged Care Worker or Disability carer.
We ensure students get the best training in manual handling techniques with:
- Excellent resources and assessments.
- Fully equipped class rooms and training rooms.
- Simulated practical sessions for hands-on practice and observations.
- Qualified trainers with experience and knowledge to guide you at each step
- Course is conducted on 1st three consecutive Wednesday of every month
Certificate: A certificate of completion will be issued by Apt training college upon successful completion of this course. Click Book Now
Note: This is course is not an accredited course.
- NA Unit
- 3 Days