1. What is the procedure to enrol in aged care or disability courses at Apt Training College?
Applicant willing to enrol in Certificate III in individual support, needs to book for counselling with our trainer. The counselling Includes the applicants’ background check, written and verbal communication check, etc. Based on the information provided by the applicant, we will advise you further. Once our counsellor is satisfied, you need to do the LLN test. If you pass this assessment, you will need to fill our enrolment form.
2. Is LLN test is compulsory when anyone enrolling for this course?
Yes, LLN test is compulsory as this is requirement from the Regulatory body for all the colleges to assess the student’s numeracy and literature skills.
3. What is the course fee? Do you have any flexibility for fees payment?
The course fee for certificate iii in individual support ageing or disability is $1450, but sometime we offer discounts. So, you should always check our current fee structure either over phone (0403978278) or when you meet in person.
We have an instalment plan under certain condition in which you can start your course at initial payment of $300. Under instalment plan, you may need to pay a little more than your normal current course fee.
4. Do you provide any job assistance?
Yes, we help our students in finding jobs. One of our team members continuously monitoring for job posts over the internet or if any special requirement comes from any facilities or job agencies, we refer our students there. We also run a personality development session which helps as a booster’s job hunt.
5. Do you get any special discount if we do two or more courses at apt?
We offer a good discount packages If you do two or more courses with us.
6. How long will it take to complete the course?
The ideal duration of the course is 6 months to 12 months, but it varies according to the students’ learning and grasping capability.
7. Do you provide the placement?
Yes, we organise placement. As a part of this course applicants need to successfully complete their at least 120 hours of vocational work placement.
8. Can we organise our own placement for the Aged care course?
Your vocational placement will be of 120 hours and it is not paid work. And this will be mostly Monday to Friday full time for three weeks.